Thursday, February 13, 2014

Baby Boy and a Wintery Wonderland

" Hey girl, you, me, milk party at my crib tonight."


"Haha no I'm just kidding you are way too young for me. 
I'm pretty into my mom right now."






Ok

I've been snowed in too long. 

Enough of the baby captions.



Oh yeah, snow.

For like the 50th time.



sigh.


But it sure is pretty.





The driveway we shovel by hand.
A.k.a. the original 2 hr ab workout

Oh and in case you didn't see enough of this little chunk:



"yeah, what can I say , I'm pretty much a stud muffin beef cake.
I look at myself in the mirror pretty much every chance I get"

 Chillin with mom while she cooks.


Admiring Brayden's Valentine's Day loot.

Oh, yeah  and then it snowed for the 51st time
(I actually have no idea how many times it snowed in our area. If anyone actually kept track, feel free to inform me.)
 More shoveling


 More snow


 And more snow


 and more snow..


..and more snow



More shoveling

 and more snow..


a boy building a fort out of snow...





 again, some snow...


... a boy in the snow making a snow angel..

anybody have enough of the snow yet?

I'll stop with the snow pictures now.


 

"You like my pictures?"

Ok  I just can't resist the baby captions.

That's all for now....

Angela

2 comments:

  1. hahah wow Angie Jude is sooo big and so adorable! I cant believe im missing all this!! haha I liked the milk joke you just made my Saturday even though I had to work!! ~sheri~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could make your day ( or that Jude could Rather :) ) Well hurry up and come home! Did you notice the stuffed mushrooms? I will make a whole pack just for you to eat when you do~!

    ReplyDelete