Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Valentine's Day Project ; I Heart You


While walking through the store the other day I was telling Sebastian that in about 2 weeks its valentines day and he'll get to exchange love-y little cards with all his classmates.
So we looked at all the box valentines....Lightning McQueen, barbie Doll, They all just seemed kinda cheesy. Easy, but cheesy.




So we bout a bag of these...




..And got out glue, scissors, paper, the Cricut, cellophane bags, stapler, and so on
and made a huge mess all over the table.




And eventually had a pile of these!


Sebastian was so tired of writing "from Sebastian" but eventually finished.
I thought of being more creative and doing catchy phrases with critters etc for the boys, but when Sebastian was losing interest after the 1st 3 I decided pink and red and hearts were good enough for everyone :)





Now we just have to wait for Valentine's Day to show up!



2 comments:

  1. so cute! i saw some really cool one's to make in several magazines so far! They are def. way cuter then store bought ones!! :)Makes me want to make some even though neither of my kiddos are involved in a vday party this year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. It would be a lil late now but I was gonna say maybe you could make some with your kids for their sunday school class..

    ReplyDelete