Sunday, February 12, 2012


I've married a pretty awesome guy...
As these letters I received over the past few years show...


This pile is most of the letters I got in the last four years
although there are more..




Most of them aren't amazingly poetic
but some of them are...
Either way the pile of them testifies to the fact
that after almost 7 years of marriage
my husband still pursues me,
he still communicates with me,
still takes an interest in me,
still takes time for me..
which I would have to say is better than any gift bought with money.



So thankful for my husband this valentines day
and every day....

3 comments:

  1. Great post,Angie- things like this are priceless,right?As are many things in life,if we just take time the time to notice them.Have a super V-DAY!I appreciate you.Kathryn Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if all men could learn a lesson from this post.
    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete