Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Project!


So technically this would be project number 8.

But that just doesn't seem right

because I know I've done way more projects than that

since I started counting on this blog.

So I am just going to stop counting

But here we go:

BEFORE:


A friend of mine called me one day

and said there was an entertainment center

that was about to be pitched at his work place,

free for the taking.

I was skeptical that a free entertainment center would be anything that nice.

Then my brothers got it and brought home this lovely corner cupboard

and I was thrilled!


I painted it (with the help of Tina and Michelle)

Fired Earth, a brownish black color I got at Lowe's.

I replaced the knobs and distressed it

and I am absolutely LOVING my new FREE entertainment center!

4 comments:

  1. It's GORGEOUS! Great work! And lucky you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i'm jealous about your new free entertainment center..... but i probably wouldn't be able to make it as nice as you soooo its a good thing you were the lucky one to get it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, you did a great job! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt quite lucky to get it! It is partical board-not real wood but you would never know now that it is painted!

    ReplyDelete