Monday, April 11, 2011

All on a Spring-y Monday


I had been thinking one day

"wow, I would really love to get a close up picture of a robin"

This is no easy task with the zoom my camera is equipped with.

A little later that day

I was sitting at the table with my back to the window

when suddenly a loud thud nearly knocked me out of my chair.

Seconds later I was taking pictures of the stunned robin:)

Dandelions, already!

My little outdoorsman








Soon it will be green everywhere

and we'll have forgotten all about being tired of snow








The babbling brook I hear from my bedroom window:)



Aah the smell of fresh laundry drying...



Boxwood, tulips and my new wind chimes:)

This handsome boy snorted his disapproval as I photographed him.

Cuppy Cakes !!


My Mom's tried and true chocolate cake and icing recipes...

Yummo!

And we can't make chocolate cupcakes without some peanut butter icing!

And I had to bring some of spring indoors..

some about to bloom tree blossoms...


And a real birdies nest!

Hope you all enjoyed the spring weather as much as me!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful post!!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics! i'm sure sebastian has alot of fun at that babbling brook! :) Carter would love it! Those cupcakes look extremely good.. i remember your mom's choc cupcakes w/ pnutbutter icing. perfect combo for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was delightful!It was so nice to have a break from rainy,dreary days.Love your coffee table arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to hear the wind chimes... your spring decor looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops..the above comment was Tina

    ReplyDelete