Sunday, October 24, 2010

Singing in the Rain ( Not just a catchy title..really, he was)




One of those rainy days

as I was very occupied with my sewing

my son ran over to me

and said "Mom, Where are my rain boots"

In my distracted state I mechanically reply

" In the hall closet"

He ran away with a cheerful"OK!"

Some time past....

.....






I hear loud squealing.

Upon farther investigation..

I found this:




I said "Sebastian Lee Miller

Come in at once!"

Ok actually probably more like:

" What In the tar nation are you doing?!"

And then I said "wait, wait, let me take some pictures first.:)

( I figured if he was going to get hypothermia it would've happened already:))

Ok, bad joke.

It just makes me sound like a bad mom.



Ok enough with the boring dialog

To make a long story less long

We stripped him down right there on the front porch

Teeth a-chattering

He said " Mom, I'm cold"

Really?!

So anyhew,

I'm not sure how to end this riveting story

hmm..

other than..

maybe..?

THE END ?

While the pictures may be somewhat entertaining,

I fear my post may not be...

Hmmm

Maybe the next one will be a winner...

Oh by the way,

This is how I felt on the rainy day:)


2 comments:

  1. Your son knows how to embrace life. ;) And you have nothing to apologize for in your blogging! I love your style... it's so you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a cute little boy!! And just so you know, I don't think you're a bad mom:) Jolene

    ReplyDelete