Monday, October 4, 2010

My New Coffee Table!


I found this table at a yard sale for ten bucks.
I grabbed it!
(Well actually I made my brother load it up for me.)



I brought her home
and well, you probably know the drill by now
sanded her
painted her
distressed her edges and curves
darkened her with stain.
Oh, and chopped off her legs:D

And wah lah:


Oh my, No matter what I do with this picture the carpet looks oh so green.



I love the new coffee table!

Happy Rainy Day Everyone!
I'm off to see my sisters new baby now!

Angie

4 comments:

  1. hey, such a cute table... both places i've lived i've had green carpet throughout the whole house. not the bright green, but still nothing goes with it. hey i wanna hear the details about your sis' new baby!!:)alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie !!! you have a bloggy blog ;) Love it. I need your creative energy--- maybe sometime I'll have to run some ideas by you. I'll visit again. Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear your ideas, Norma. Maybe you'll inspire me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You are so talented Angie!

    ReplyDelete