Sunday, July 18, 2010

Here we go- Project #s 4 & 5!


Project # 4
Wedding Dresses

And even if these dresses aren't a very interesting project...

These dresses have been consuming my life

3 weddings and 11 dresses later I feel like I can finally take a breathe!

But only for a little

I still have quite a few customers waiting for regular dresses.











Just to clarify

This is not advertisement

I bit off more than I could chew

I'm not interested in doing more weddings

If you want to see more dresses I made..Check out Julie's wedding.




My Iced Tea in bottles in a tub project.

A.K.A Project # 5






Recognize this?

I peeled off the labels leaving only the symbol on the cap to disguise.






I was so excited when I got my free samples in the mail!

I started painting right away:)




I gave the bottle caps two coats of paint.
The little samplers even have a little brush attached!

(But if you try this I would recommend using spray paint made for metal. After being used and soaking in ice two times now the paint is starting to peel.)






Finished Product

I wanted to put them in an old galvanized tub.

But I couldn't find one

An old canner worked just as well.



So many more projects.

Im so busy right now

But I'm taking pictures as I go and you'll see them eventually:)




Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Angie, I was very impressed with the dresses you did for Julie's wedding! Everyone looked like fairies. :) That green, scrunchy fabric made beautiful bridesmaides' garb, but it looked like it would have been a bear to sew! :O Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey very nice dresses.. and great idea for drinks at my next party.. all the more reason to drink Starbucks drinks, right???!! ( i need any excuse i can get:)) alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Becky! Glad you thought they looked good.

    Alyssa, paople kept asking me how long it took me to save all those bottles.. well hehe, We'll just keep that my lil secret. They are my pick me up on crazy days:)

    ReplyDelete