Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is in the Air!!!

My son and I wandered around outside today for a while.

I happened to have my camera in my pocket :)
And I couldn't help but take a few pictures.

Align Center
I can't wait to see these blooming!

And this week I accomplished something big;
I reached the bottom of my sewing pile!
(Other than 2 people who just gave my a big pile to work on whenever I find the time.)
This made me decide to make a dress for myself for something different!
Last summer my Mom and Dad got me this material in Haiti.
I like double flounces :)
And it was fun to wear a new dress today.

Enjoy the spring weather!!


5 comments:

  1. super pretty dress, Ang! I was having sewing urges this week too! I just had no time to do anything about it!;) Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo! I just LoVe your dress! And aren't the green things outside just thrilling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i went outside this morning at 7 am and just looked at my daffadils they have bloomed. lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, I am very excited about the green things! Can't wait til they are green things with colorful blooms!
    Lucky you Lis,if I were you I'd have to pick a few!

    ReplyDelete