Monday, December 27, 2010

A Verry Merry Christmas!





Matt's cell mate came home just in time for Christmas.
He was our entertainment.















Look at Zeb:)



He was very hungry.









Our other entertainer of the weekend.











He'll be making music with his Daddy before we know it!






A surprise gift from my husband!
A five generation portrait of friend of his drew.
Matt's Grandpa, the gentleman on the top right, made the frame !


























The mess is half the fun!









Such a creative cookie decorator!

Hope you all had an equally happy Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie. I love your pictures! The story of your immediate and extended family continues to fascinate and awe me with its beauty and redemption. I can only imagine how much you'll treasure that five-generation portrait! See you this weekend? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pictures, Ang! It took me awhile to figure out that the ginger bread house pics were taken at Kathy's!:) Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do treasure the portrait! I want one of our lil family next! I'll be out Becky! Yeah Tina, it's a whole jumble of holiday photos.

    ReplyDelete