Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The house we temperarily call HOME




Already becoming HOME, SWEET HOME











Project number three: The front flower bed





This would be the "after".

Just to clarify.

Even though I have no before,

Its not that hard to imagine weeds all the way up to a the porch,, is it?

And I dont consider this amazing

Just to clarify:)

I just edged a straight line ( well kind of :)) , added some shrubs I pulled out at my old house.

Now I need to mulch. Sometime.

Sigh.

TOO many projects




I have SO MANY trees and shrubs to edge around and tons of mulching and flower bed making

But I will get to it eventually.

Maybe 5 years from now I'll have an after.





But in the meantime I am loving all the room!

The back balcony

My ever so roomy sewing room

My wood working room

My garage

Yes I realize I'm spoiled.






Example of edging needing done.











We have lots of beautiful lawn

Lots and lots of birds to listen to and watch

If I remember to take the time.










What's up, dog.

Lame. I know.

I couldn't resist.

That was very random and a little out of place.




But yes I am very blessed.

Thank you God for more blessings than I can even count!






And here are my two biggest blessings in the whole world!

Love my two boys:D Love 'em, Love 'em!




Count your Blessings....

You may have more than me

you may have less than me

But if we take the time to start counting

I think we all have much more than we need!

2 comments:

  1. Looks good, Ang! Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very cute!!:) it is so hard getting everything done that you want to isn't it? everything takes money and time!!! your lawn is lovely!! alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete